Seminar Negotiation Skills for Project Manager (English)
Nutzen: Seminar "Negotiation Skills for Project Manager (English)"
You will learn how to:
• Recognise the naturally occurring structure of a negotiation in order to develop an efficient and effective methodology for preparing and conducting a negotiation
• Explore negotiation in the context of project management
• Leverage your negotiating competencies to improve your strengths
• Gain insight into how to better manage yourself, your emotions and your relationship with the other party
• Better prepare for complex and difficult negotiation situations
1.950 EUR inkl. Kursmaterialien, Mittagessen im Veranstaltungshotel an allen Seminartagen sowie Erfrischungen und Pausverpflegung
Weitere Informationen: Seminar "Negotiation Skills for Project Manager (English)"
Any level of project manager who regularly negotiates projects under contract conditions to any internal or external clients, or who must negotiate outsourced project tasks with subcontractors.
Inhalt: Seminar "Negotiation Skills for Project Manager (English)"
Short on lecture and long on practice, this course provides participants the opportunity to experience one-on-one negotiation. You will learn how to analyse your own and the other party’s negotiation style, diffuse conflict and turn it into an advantage, and negotiate more effectively. You will also learn how to negotiate for efficient cost and schedule performance and achieve successful results on time. You’ll receive coaching and feedback from the instructor and the other participants.
By the end of the course, you will have explored the dynamics of both the competitive and collaborative models of negotiation as well as some of the implications of team negotiations. Not only will you gain new skills, but you will gain experience using them in realistic situations.